2010年11月28日星期日

install bbn and gr3.2.2 in ubuntu10.04

building bbn needs omnithread.h. However, this file is obsolete in gr3.3.
I'd better use gr3.2.2, as guanbo and many discussions suggest.

I download gr3.2.2 from http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuradio/
first, building 3.2.2 ends with error.

libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6b Debian-2.2.6b-2ubuntu1, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.6.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6b Debian-2.2.6b-2ubuntu1
libtool: and run autoconf again.
make[4]: *** [realtime.lo] 错误 63

I try to understand autoconf. I delete aclocal.m4 and run ./bootstrap again.
This time, it passes the "mismatch" error, but ends with another error.
this error is also found at http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/213656
I delete all the ./gnuradio-3.2.2/gr-qtgui/src/lib/*moc.cc file and run ./configure and make again.
 finally, gr3.2.2 is built successfully in ubuntu10.04

Then, I try to build bbn. when building bbn_tap.cc, it ends with some error. It indicates some functions missed, including "memset", "stderr", ...

Man command will indicate what header files I should include, such as "man memset". Thus, I add these two lines to bbn_tap.h.
#include "stdio.h"
#include "string.h"
bbn building is OK too.
now let me solve the hier_block2 issue.

With a little patience, I transfer the hier_block to hier_block2. Now, I have better understanding of hier_block2.

sudo ./bbn_80211b_rx.py -d 8 -f 2472e6 -b -p -v -R A:0
I read the README file in bbn package.
this command will start receiver. I configure my wireless router to work in 802.11b only mode with 1000ms beacon interval.

and it prints
PKT: len=10, rssi=-13, src=UNKNOWN, time=61218432, rate=1 Mbps
PKT: len=26, rssi=-39, src=00:27:13:e4:9C:C5, time=61219032, rate=1 Mbps
PKT: len=10, rssi=-15, src=UNKNOWN, time=61219464, rate=1 Mbps
PKT: len=129, rssi=-43, src=94:0c:6d:56:B7:8A, time=61433040, rate=1 Mbps
PKT: len=141, rssi=-13, src=74:ea:3a:b9:7E:6A, time=61475656, rate=1 Mbps
PKT: len=129, rssi=-42, src=94:0c:6d:56:B7:8A, time=61944976, rate=1 Mbps
...

没有评论:

发表评论